07 March 2013

Schnitzel with Noodles

I love Olympia Le Tan's A/W 2013 collection so much that within the past few days I've pretty much shown it to any of my friends who were willing to squint at my iPhone's tiny screen while I swiped through photo after photo exclaiming "OMG, no, look at this one!"

Sure it's campy and derivative or whatever, but it's SO CUTE and wearable and I want ALL OF IT. Well, MOST of it, anyway. There are a few looks toward the end that wander into "Sexy Sound of Music Halloween Costume" territory.

But little sweaters and wool capes and lederhosen (in velvet, unfortunately. Can I get mine in another fabric?) and wide belts embroidered (?) with "Schnitzel with Noodles"? Come ON.










I've had this song stuck in my head for dayssssssssss



All photos from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment