12 December 2012

Bazaar Bizarre Boston Prep

I'm finally feeling much better, but now things are quiet around here again because I'm SO SO SO SO busy getting ready for the Bazaar Bizarre Boston!


I'm one of 8 organizers of this annual fair (our group, the Small Craft Advisory also runs another fair in the summer, as well as some other smaller events here and there) and we've been working super hard in order to make sure everything goes smooth as silk on Sunday.

In addition to organizing the fair, I'm also a vendor! I'll be there with my Margravine stuff again this year. In addition to my faux fur items, I'll also have a few new things including my chiffon scarves in a bunch of colors, some zippered pouches/clutches, and the glitter headbands I've collaborated on with Alison of sewmaryann (the SCA's fearless leader!)


I have a sort of giant pile of pieces that need to be sewn together between now and Sunday and it is DAUNTING. I posted this blurry photo of the pile on Instagram last night. It's for the best that it's blurry, because seriously - the pile is scary.


Can I do it? Maybe! I'll try to finish what I can and won't stress about the rest.

Honestly, the BBB is one of the days I look forward to the most each year and I really think it's going to be amazing this year. I'm SO PUMPED about this year's event that I'm actually worried about suffering post-BBB letdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment