12 October 2012

I Dream of Banana Nutella Crepes!

I spent the majority of this past week sick in bed, so things have been a bit quiet around here. Booooooo. But I'm feeling better now, thank goodness!

Last Friday after work, Megan and I took a little walk down to Comm Ave and St. Mary's Street to pay a visit to the Paris Creperie truck.


I totally have a weakness for banana & Nutella crepes that was -- cliché alert! -- developed in Paris.


I crossed my fingers and hoped that the Paris Creperie truck's banana & Nutella crepes would be as good as the ones we got on the street in Paris and I have to say, they didn't disappoint.


I mean, no crepe is going to be as good as one you get and eat while standing in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, let's just be real here. Obviously those Parisian crepes owe a lot of their magic to the surrounding scenery, but still.


For around $5, they handed me a warm, gooey, slightly crispy, and nicely dense crepe. I was already starting to feel cruddy around the time we visited and that crepe was just what I needed after a tiring week.

Now, if only they'd deliver...

pariscrepe.com

@ParisCreperie

No comments:

Post a Comment