15 November 2013

Friday Five

  1. I am kind of obsessed with not martha's series of posts detailing the opening of each of the Kinder Eggs she purchased while abroad. I am also kind of obsessed with Kinder Eggs (WHICH YOU CAN BUY IN THE STATES AGAIN NOW HOORAYYYY!)

  2. Do you find the French Exit to be rude behavior? I've always been a big fan, to be honest.

  3. I've been slowly testing / teaching / re-teaching myself some world geography and for some odd reason I find it really fun.

  4. 101 travel tips. Some of these are pretty smart, especially this one:
    78. Take a range of see-through plastic bags with you. You can use them for keeping your dirty clothes separate, replacing lost make up bags, storing souvenirs, and just generally keeping your bag organised without having to empty it every time you want to find something.
    Also good for protecting your belongings in case something inside your suitcase spills/explodes!
  5. I'll be too busy working on a couple commissions for the next several days to do any special cooking or baking, but as soon as those are done, I plan to make a batch of homemade soft pretzels (and maybe even some obatzda to dip them in!). YUM.

1 comment: