12 September 2012

the boston marathon jimmy fund walk 2012

on sunday (my birthday!), sarah, curtis, amy and i participated in the boston marathon jimmy fund walk.


boosted by donations from friends and family, the four of us walked the full 26.2 miles together from hopkinton all the way to copley square in boston.

photo courtesy of sarah
this was my second year doing the walk (and amy's 1st, sarah's 3rd, and i think curtis' 19th time participating?!) and i feel like this year was harder than last for me, physically. maybe i was more tired? maybe it's just that i'm another year older?

it took us a long time to finish, but we did it! we even got our "medals" at the end :)


photo courtesy of sarah
thanks to everyone who donated for your support - it really means a lot to me! and thanks to my walking companions for spending my bday with me and making 26.2 miles feel a lot shorter than 26.2 miles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment