12 July 2012

pep talk

I feel like I keep getting all these signals from the universe that are telling me to be quit being so cautious and so lazy. And the universe is correct; this behavior needs to stop. I can't be so worried about risking rejection, failure, embarrassment all the time and letting that be the reason why I keep myself from going after the things I want.

The only problem is that I don't exactly know how. Baby steps, right? One thing leads to another, etc etc. Every time I think about certain goals or wishes of mine, I see all these roadblocks preventing me from accomplishing them, and then the situation just gets too big and too overwhelming and I can't even begin to think of how to go about knocking those roadblocks down.

But seriously, baby steps. Stop being a weenie and do it. No more "What if?"s. Non, je ne regrette rien! Or at least I won't as long as I make an effort.





No comments:

Post a Comment