i feel really all over the place lately and i'm trying to pull everything together into some sort of well-working system. so far, it's...um... not working. but! i've got some half-baked BIG goals that i'm flirting with, and so that's pretty exciting.
GOALS 2K12 (varying degrees of possible-ness)
- the color run (already signed up)
- the jimmy fund walk
host a eurovision party
- visit friends in nyc (overdue)
- host a fashion documentary viewing night
- take a calligraphy class here http://www.theabbeystudio.com/
- and maybe one here http://www.calligraphyboston.com/
- expand the margravine line
- new stationery project?
- do a craft fair in a faraway land (oh my god $$$)
- conquer the C25K program (
i'm two workouts in!TWELVE workouts in!! [1 june 2012])
- save money AKA stop spending money
- move (probably 2K13)
- not be a spinster (ugh)
- do more personal art
- eat out on at least 3 boston patios during the summer
- figure out what to do with my hair
- find some new music
anyway, that list is in no way complete, but it feels good to write those things down. onward!